Friday, September 18, 2009

Highlights from "A" Week

We did it! Our first week of school is finished! (Week #2 is finished, too, actually...) My days have been very busy, and so I am just now getting around to posting a few pictures. We had an "Abbreviated" study of the letter "A" - several of my books have not yet arrived, so we only covered a few topics this week. This study is mostly for Princess, but the General did join in for the baking lesson!


- A few good books to get us started -



- A is for Apple Pie -


- Flower Fairy Coloring Page -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Things are pretty busy around our house, so I can't always leave as many replies as I would like to. But please know that I look forward to reading every note you send my way - they brighten my day! Blessings,Collette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...