Friday, October 2, 2009

~ C is for Cats, Cupcakes and Colorado ~


~ C is for Cats (and Corduroy the Bear) ~



~ After reading If You Give a Cat a Cupcake, we just had to make cupcakes! ~





~ Art Study from Museum ABC - Cats, done in Chalk pastels ~







~ Author of the Week: Eric Carle ~




~ Columbine Flower Fairy coloring page and song on CD ~




~ In Science, C is for Creeks and Ponds ~





~ Geography - C is for Colorado ~





~ This is a fun little project from the website of the U.S. Mint using the "50 States" commemorative quarters ~






~ For SerendipiTea Time, we made some Cider and enjoyed more of our Cupcakes ~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Things are pretty busy around our house, so I can't always leave as many replies as I would like to. But please know that I look forward to reading every note you send my way - they brighten my day! Blessings,Collette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...