Saturday, November 21, 2009

Monkey Tales

The past few weeks have been pretty busy around our house, and I haven't had much time to keep up with blogging! Hopefully I'll have time later today to organize three weeks of photos and write a few posts. But for now, here are a few pics of what Little Monkey has been up to, lately.

As much as this little boy loves to wrestle and do all of the rough-and-tough stuff that boys do, he has a little soft spot in him, too. Many times during a school day, we will suddenly realize that Little Monkey has quietly disappeared into another part of the house - which usually means mischief! But once in awhile, I will find him in Rose's room, which seems to have some special appeal to him. This time, I found him very sweetly - and carefully - treating himself to a little teaparty, which he unpacked and set up all by himself!
























Or sometimes I just find him all comfy on Rose's bed.  He's looking a little defensive in this pic - he heard me coming and was not about to give up his spot!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Things are pretty busy around our house, so I can't always leave as many replies as I would like to. But please know that I look forward to reading every note you send my way - they brighten my day! Blessings,Collette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...