Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This Week in Photos

The kiddos are finally feeling much better - just in time for Christmas! Here's a little photo-journal from this past week.

~ What my house really looks like ~

~ a more complete view...Big Mess = Happy Kids ~


~Why play with kitchen toys when you can find the real thing? ~


~ Little Monkey's first Christmas tree experience. The lights were definitely his favorite part! ~

~ because they have Plugs! ~



Since I probably won't have time to post again until next week ~

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. You have 3 times as much fun at your house than we do at ours! BTW, I remember when you made that quilt. I'll bet that you didn't visualize ALL its possible uses at the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Things are pretty busy around our house, so I can't always leave as many replies as I would like to. But please know that I look forward to reading every note you send my way - they brighten my day! Blessings,Collette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...