Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Homegrown and Handmade


I've been spending quite a bit of my reading time, lately, over at Homegrown and Beeyoutiful - a lovely blog full of inspiring ideas about homeschooling, family life, creative and natural living.

Amanda recently started a family business selling a beautiful line of natural, handmade soaps - named for her son, Levi.  You should check out her blog and her link!  (Click on the photo above.)  

She'll be offering 10% off all orders until February 28th by entering the code “homesteadrevival” at checkout.

3 comments:

  1. Collette, you are so sweet. I am enjoying your blog just as much:)

    Love your new photos on the side!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I am not sure how I got here, but I have been so incredibly moved by so many of your posts. One of your more recent posts, all about the choices we make and who is leading those To-Do lists...that one really got hold of me. God works through things, even "little" things like blogs. Gotta love His way with technology!
    Anyhoo, somehow I missed Levi's Soap button -- Amanda and I are friends! How neat that you are linked up with her!

    I had to share that, but also had to say that I have enjoyed reading your blog -- thank you for sharing of yourself with all of us and being real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny - I think this blogosphere thing must be a smaller world than we realize ;) I'm always surprised to find these common connections!

    Thank you for your encouraging words, Sally! I'll be visiting your blog this afternoon & look forward to following you, too! Have a blessed day! ~Collette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Things are pretty busy around our house, so I can't always leave as many replies as I would like to. But please know that I look forward to reading every note you send my way - they brighten my day! Blessings,Collette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...