Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jesus Tree Leaves for Days 7-18

If this is your first time here, Welcome!  I have recently updated all of my Jesus Tree printables - which includes the correction of a few errors I found in the original Reading List, as well as a new set of Ornaments.  Click here to see the new printables.  Thank you!



Here are the printables for days 7 - 12 and 13 - 18... more coming later today & tomorrow!

If you click on the image to print from your toolbar, you may find that the image is being automatically reduced to a 4x6-ish size.  This happened to me when I tested this process out, this morning!  I found that if I save the image to my computer first, then print from my own files, that solves the problem.  The pages should be 8.5x11".... it's too hard to read & color smaller pics!  Sorry if you've had any trouble with this - as I said in my first post, I am still figuring all of this out!   Next project, I will try pdf's  :)


~ Days 7 - 12 ~
~ Days 13 - 18 ~
For the main post about the Jesus Tree/Easter Unit/Bible Study, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Collette!

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet and so very kind comments!! Your encouragement is such a blessing to me! I look forward to getting to know you too! I already feel like we have so much in common! I just realized your Jenna is my Savannah's age and my Kaiden will be 2 years in May, close in age to your Nick! I admire you so much as a mommy of four! :)

    Your blog is such an encouragement and inspiration to me as a mom and artist! These words you wrote on your "About" page are so beautiful.....

    "i believe... every mama is an artist, though she may not realize it. in all she does - changing diapers, planning meals or folding endless piles of laundry, she paints her home in the quiet colors of love and beauty. in her heart she designs a pattern of family living that only she can knit together. with her hands she fashions life in her own unique style, bringing joy and vitality to her loved ones."

    I absoutely love this and feel like you have captured the essence and definition of motherhood so beautifully!

    Thanks for all the wonderful ideas, printouts, instruction, etc. on creating the Jesus Tree activity to do with our kids! Such a sweet project!! :)

    Hope you have a wonderful day and happy creating!! :)
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so kind to post these printouts!

    I love that your family is digging so deep into this study. What a rich education you are giving your children!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Things are pretty busy around our house, so I can't always leave as many replies as I would like to. But please know that I look forward to reading every note you send my way - they brighten my day! Blessings,Collette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...