Monday, July 18, 2011

Stoppin' to Smell the Roses

Ahh, it is good to be back in the writing chair, again!

It has been a loooong time since my last post, and although I have sorely missed journaling - as well as keeping up with all of the lovely blogs I've so enjoyed reading . . .

. . . once in awhile, a mama needs to slow down . . . 

. . . clear the calendar . . .

. . . turn off the computer . . . 

. . . take a deep breath . . .


. . . and just enjoy some simple days with her little ones . . .

Of course, the best part about taking a blog-break is that you end up with so much to tell!  I will be back before long . . . hope you are enjoying your summers, too!  Blessings :) 

2 comments:

  1. 1:43 a.m. posting? Where DO you get your energy? I'm so glad you're back; I've been checking! p.s. Your close-up photography is wonderful. Love the little feet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Things are pretty busy around our house, so I can't always leave as many replies as I would like to. But please know that I look forward to reading every note you send my way - they brighten my day! Blessings,Collette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...