Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pretty, Funny, Happy, Real :: Raking Leaves

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

{ pretty}


This was the first day of the season that we really had enough leaves on the ground to get the rakes out.... and this was also Peanut's first chance to experience all the crunchy, fluffy, leafy fun!


.... I suppose I should have added "tasty" to that list...





{funny}






 





Okay, the leaves were launched at Roses' head by General (not Peanut), but this photo captured Peanut's reaction...he thought it was about the funniest thing he had ever seen!


{happy}










{real}





  Linking up to join the fun over at
Like Mother Like Daughter





round button chicken

2 comments:

  1. Your photos really capture a beautiful fall moment in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos, and cute to see the little one trying to rake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Things are pretty busy around our house, so I can't always leave as many replies as I would like to. But please know that I look forward to reading every note you send my way - they brighten my day! Blessings,Collette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...