Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Liebster Award


I was so surprised - and delighted! - earlier this week, to receive the Liebster Award from Chareen at Every Bed of Roses.  She is a seasoned Mama and homeschooler who clearly has a heart for encouraging and equipping!  Her blog is filled with inspiring ideas and helpful tips - I've been blessed by my time there, and I hope you will take a minute to visit her, too!


Thank you for your kindness, Chareen.  This was truly a blessing! :)

And I must say, this has been a fun way to meet some lovely new bloggers, too!  The Liebster Award is for small (200-followers-or-less) blogs that can be described as sweet, beloved, kind or favorite.  In order to accept the award, the honored blogger must write a post to thank the giver, with a link back to their blog...and then pass on the encouragement to five more bloggers.

What fun!

So here are my five choices.  I hope you will join me in encouraging them today!

Each in their own way, these bloggers have been a blessing and encouragement to me in my journey as a homeschooling Mama.  I am so happy today to return a little bit of that joy!  Kind, beloved, sweet and favorite are all very appropriate words to describe these lovely blogs...

Joy at Artful Homemaking :: her gentle, sweet words and ideas for creative living and homeschooling are always a source of inspiration for me.

Carissa at Stella's Apron Strings :: she paints a beautiful picture of gracious homemaking and mothering with lovely photos and her warm spirit.

Amanda at Homegrown and Beeyoutiful :: I am always refreshed by her gentle way of encouraging Mamas to love their families and find beauty in simple things.

Lisa at Olive Plants All Around My Table :: a seasoned homeschooling Mama whose wisdom and encouragement I greatly appreciate.


And my new favorite crafting blog, which I just found this past week while looking for a tutorial on crocheted roses...

Lauren at Daisy Cottage Designs is a Christian Mama who keeps an ETSY shop, and generously posts some very nice tutorials for her items, which are just about the cutest crocheted things I've seen!


Wishing you all a bright and joy-filled Thursday!

Many Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. congratulations! "sweet, beloved, kind"... I agree, those describe you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and your heart, Collette! I'm so glad to have met you online! Your blog is one of my favorite to read and be inspired by!

    Love,

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet vote of confidence, Collette. Things are busier than usual around here since our oldest daughter and her family have come for a visit. But I will join in on the fun next week after they leave.
    Thanks again!
    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. good night!

    how wonderfully sweet!!!

    I can't tell you what an inspiration your blog is to me.

    I'm thankful for this online community of bloggers and that we have each other.
    thank you so much collette.

    amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Things are pretty busy around our house, so I can't always leave as many replies as I would like to. But please know that I look forward to reading every note you send my way - they brighten my day! Blessings,Collette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...