Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Some Songs for the Season

I have our favorite new Christmas CD playing today, and we're enjoying it so much I thought I'd share it with you!  Mosaic visited our church one Sunday in December to perform the worship, during services...


And we're all loving their sweet sound!  Its a very creative blend of modern folksy/bluegrass/jazz....on that particular Sunday they had a banjo, fiddle and a concertina, besides the guitars and piano.  I love that it is so interesting, and yet quiet....complex, but sweet...artistic yet worshipful. 

If you pop over to their website, you can hear their songs... my top favorites are Come, Thou Long Expected Jesus and O Come O Come Emmanuel, with What Child Is This? and Silent Night a close second and third. :)  The arrangements are so beautiful.  Rose just commented that the girls' voices sound like angels singing, and I think I'd have to agree!  I highly recommend this album!



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Things are pretty busy around our house, so I can't always leave as many replies as I would like to. But please know that I look forward to reading every note you send my way - they brighten my day! Blessings,Collette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...