Friday, March 9, 2012

Easter Ornaments 19-24

Good Morning!



Here is the next page of ornaments for our Easter devotion, Days 19-24.  I hope you're enjoying this little study as much as we are!


Just click on the pic ~ it will take you to the link where you can download and/or print it out.

The original post with the list of readings & the first 18 ornaments can be found here.

Also....if you are a new reader here, be sure to subscribe to my Readers feed in the sidebar (or the email feed), so you can stay updated as I continue to post the rest of these ornament pages.

Besides, I'd love to meet you!



Do you find it refreshing to think about the life and words of our Lord?  I sure do.  He amazes me with His Goodness.  Gentleness.  Strength.  Simplicity.

All things I know I could use a little more of, in my heart and home.  But He fills me with the hope that I, too, can walk in His ways.  As I come to Him with a quiet heart.....and listen.  He teaches me.  Makes me new.

"Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."  (Matthew 11:28-30)

"Whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst.  But the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life."  (John 4:14)

"...put on (your) new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator...Christ is all, and is in all.  Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."  Colossians 3:10-16

Wishing you a joyful weekend filled with the Beauty and Graciousness of our Savior!

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Just Beautiful!!!!

    There is a reason I love coming over here!!!

    I always feel so deeply inspired.

    Yours sketches are wonderful and it is so kind of you to share them with us. Yes, I have been doing this study with the children, inspired to do so by you. I LOVE how God can bring people into your life and Godly things you need in your life in the most simple way (Blog Land).

    This post is well said!
    Have a beautiful beginning to your week!!!!

    Can you believe this weather???? Amazing!
    Love Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement! And you have the beginnings of Spring popping up in your yard.... yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Things are pretty busy around our house, so I can't always leave as many replies as I would like to. But please know that I look forward to reading every note you send my way - they brighten my day! Blessings,Collette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...