Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Little Monkey is Four ~ a Birthday Interview!


(Catching up on a few of our Family Scrapbook posts this week. :)




This Spring, we celebrated Little Monkey's fourth birthday!  I'm not quite sure how these years have flown by so quickly....but suddenly our sweet baby has grown by leaps and bounds into a thoughtful, funny, caring, brave little boy!


I thought it would be fun to ask LM a few questions ~ a little birthday interview ~ and write down his answers...to remember the specialness of these sweet four-year-old days.

:: Here's what he said ::


What is your favorite color?
"Green and Blue."

What is your favorite Thing To Do?
"Go to Home Depot with Dad."


What is your favorite book?
"The Fire Cat.  Oh, and my lego instruction book so Dad and Me can build really big houses."




What is your favorite thing to play with?
"Trains and the castle set."



What is your favorite thing to eat?
"Cake!"



What was your favorite thing you did when you were three?
"Make kitty cat cupcakes."  (He's talking about these. :)


What do you think you'll do now that you're four?
"Well, since I am four this year, I really want to make elephant cupcakes, and I really want to go to the ocean and catch a shark and maybe some fish.  And I really want to go snowboarding, where you stand on the big board that has your feet stuck in it and you do your arms like this (waving his arms out to the side) in the snow."

What do you want to do this summer?
"I just want to go snake hunting with my cowboy gun that has a shiny brown handle and come bring the snake back home to you and show you what I got."


What do want to be when you grow up?
"A firefighter and then I'll go in a fire truck and put out fires."

What's the best part about being four?
"Jumping really high and swimming."







Little Monkey, we love you!!  God bless you and may this year be filled with all the adventure and sweet memories a four-year-old boy could hope for!  Happy 4th Birthday!!

5 comments:

  1. You have a really beautiful blog~!! I've added it to my blog list under homeschooling friends so that I can come and visit regularly. :o)

    The Paper Maid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Age four...is so fun! Happy Birthday, Bud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo sweet! Please tell LM that there has been a sighting of a rather large bull snake in my front yard - an elusive one that needs some rounding up! If captured, I would be pleased to offer an award of elephant cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Deborah! I'm glad you visited - it's nice to "meet" you! I'm following your blog now, too :)

    And Little MOnkey says...

    ~Thank you, Miss Bevy!

    ~Aunty Karen - I will catch that snake and then I will really like to share the elephant cupcakes with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Collette~ I never have seen a photo of you, until now! Look at what a beautiful mama you are! And...that first photo of your baby. Oh.my.goodness. So beautiful and talk about a morning dose of baby fever!
    Happy birthday to your little guy and a hug for you. It's bittersweet to see their life moving fast.
    And...I agree with Deborah. Such a beautiful blog that you have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Things are pretty busy around our house, so I can't always leave as many replies as I would like to. But please know that I look forward to reading every note you send my way - they brighten my day! Blessings,Collette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...