Thursday, August 23, 2012

Morning Roses and a Heart of Simplicity



My Lord and my God,

I realize that whoever undertakes to do anything

for the sake of earthly things

or to earn the praise of others

deceives himself.


Today one thing pleases the world, tomorrow another.

What is praised on one occasion is denounced on another.



Blessed be You, my Lord and my God -

for You are unchangeable for all eternity!





Whoever serves

You

faithfully

will enjoy

~ life ~

without end

in eternity.

Amen.


~St. Therese of Lisieux

6 comments:

  1. How beautiful - and true :>)
    I love your photography - so serene, lovely and glowing.
    I've finally finished my guest interview... adding a few pics today and then it will post :>)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how exciting! I can' t wait to read it! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. And the roses are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Things are pretty busy around our house, so I can't always leave as many replies as I would like to. But please know that I look forward to reading every note you send my way - they brighten my day! Blessings,Collette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...