Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Lilla Rose Party! (& you're invited :)

I'm always on the lookout for lovely, feminine things to wear...
and I also love to find ways of supporting Mama's who have home-businesses!

My sweet bloggy-friend Joy is a consultant for Lilla Rose, and recently Rose & I began wearing Lilla hair clips in place of our usual everyday claw-clips & ponytail-bands.
These have quickly become a favorite new accessory for the both of us. :)

Since Christmas is right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to host a Lilla Rose online/blog party here at Art of Being Mama!

And, you're invited! :)

A few of my favorite things about Lilla Rose...

Pretty to wear...affordable and high quality...and they really work so well, too!
The clips come in several different sizes ~ tailored to suit your hair-type and thickness.
They're available in every color you can imagine!
Besides clips, there are many other beautiful styles to choose from...for all different hair-lengths and 'do's.
Any of these would make a very lovely gift for a special girl (or Mama!)...or a pretty stocking stuffer!

Here is a picture of my hair up in a medium Princess Tiara Dangle....this super-quick twist is what I usually wear with a claw-clip.   (But, unlike a claw-clip, the Lilla clip stays in place all day without having to be fixed. :)

Photo Credit ~ Rose :)

And here are a couple of Rose's favorite styles (shown in a small Roman Stone Lite Sapphire)...



I just love how the pretty blue and silver stands out against her dark hair!
At first I was a little concerned about whether the clip would slip out while she's playing, but it stays beautifully in place.

Rose's favorite thing about these clips is that they are tangle-free. :)

So here are the details of the party ...

When : Today through Thursday, December 5 (party will close at 6 pm CST) 
Where : You just need to log onto Joy's Lilla Rose website, and register to enter the party (personal information will not be shared!) 
Details : All orders will be handled online, and will be submitted/shipped together, after the party is closed on the evening of December 5.  (Orders can only be taken for US residents.)


Blessings, & Happy Shopping! :)
~Collette

9 comments:

  1. love it!! Where are they shipped to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sally! I suppose I should have mentioned that, lol! :) Each order will be shipped directly to the customer...and since the party is set to close on the 5th, that will allow plenty of time for delivery before Christmas. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow these are unique and so beautiful! I'll stop by tomorrow and shop around :>)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! Hope you guys are all feeling better over there.....have a good weekend!!

      Delete
  3. LoveLY!
    I will head over in a moment.
    But first, wanted to say how pretty your hair looks and how darling your daughter looks.
    Second~ Love the new header and...what is the delicious looking little dessert bar that you have featured? Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristin! The dessert is one of my boys' favorites - Raspberry Chocolate Bars...they're easy to make & very addicting, lol :) I think we're going to bake a lot of these for Christmas this year! I'll post the recipe for you later today, in case your boys might like to try some, too ;) Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  4. Your hair looks beautiful, Collette! Your daughter's hair looks lovely, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi, Alica! My party is officially closed, but you can place an order anytime through Joy's website. Here is the address to her site -

      http://www.lillarose.biz/ArtfulHomemaking

      (I also linked her site in the post above). Hope this helps!
      Blessings,
      Collette

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Things are pretty busy around our house, so I can't always leave as many replies as I would like to. But please know that I look forward to reading every note you send my way - they brighten my day! Blessings,Collette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...